Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Before You Start: Defining Your Brand
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
Grand Rapids, MI
A Skool - Master Workshop
Do you have an idea for a business? Are you in the process of starting a business? Maybe you have been asked to create a new product or product line for the company you work for.
Before you start, make sure you can define "IT". What is it? Who is it for? Why should anyone care?
What will this workshop cover?
1. Defining your brand attributes with a team
2. What is the real meaning of "brand" and how to use brand attributes to guide your product
3. How to combine your brand definition with Agile project management
Who should attend?
1. Entrepreneurs looking to start a company or already executing an idea
2. Graphic Designers, Web Designers and Product Designers
3. Product development managers for manufacturing companies
What will you take away?
1. Value tools to help you define your brand on your own or with a team
2. The secrets to understanding brand and how to use them to make people LOVE you and your product
3. How to use your brand attributes to prioritize execution and build consensus with teams
What is a Workshop Like? Watch this